Simple Present Tense
We use when:
– actions happen regularly, sometimes or never.
– state the facts.
Example: The Moon goes around the Sun.
– we tell the events of a story that is happening now.
Example: I arrive to the airport. I see a little girl crying. I ask her why she is sad.
– actions that will strongly happen in the future.
Example: The train leaves in next 10 minutes.
– S + do/does/ don’t/doesn’t + V
– S + V(e/es)
• The simple present tense with “be”:
I am/ He is/ She is/ It is/ You are/ We are/ They are (+ NOT)